Hello and welcome to KnifePlanet.net!
We love knives, just like you, and our mission is to provide you with the best resources on knives. We’ll update the site regularly, featuring:
- Complete guides written by experts. Hassle-free, complete free guides that you can read online, written by our experts.
- Exclusive insights and researches. Articles you can’t find anywhere else, like our research on 47 iconic european knives.
- Honest reviews and buying guides. We use, test and review knives, so that you don’t have to waste money on bad products.
- Interviews to knife manufacturers.
- Useful videos. You can find them on our youtube channel.
- Free ebooks and resources only for our email subscribers.
Whether you want to sharpen your knives the best possible way, or you’re looking for a brand new knife to fillet fish- We’re here to help!
I’ve been collecting knives for over 7 years. During all these years, I’ve collected knives from all over the world, ranging from Argentina to Myanmar. Besides knives, I’m an avid traveler and I love hunting and fishing.
I am a BBQ expert and knife enthusiast with a shopping problem. My interests are barbecue, charcuterie, competitive oyster shucking and general food adventuring.
I’ve been collecting knives since I was a kid. The first knife my dad gave me was a finnish Pukko and I’ve been loving Scandinavian knives since then. I’m also a bowhunter and enjoy traveling.
I’m a chef, I handle knives daily and know how to use them the right way. I’ve been sharpening knives for almost 15 years, both professionally and as a hobby. I’m also an avid outdoorsman and passionate flyfisher.
I’ve been a butcher for almost 25 years, and used hundreds of different knives, both good and bad ones. I also love nature, I’ve been a hunter for most of my life, always practicing and improving my survival skills.
Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter below and get exclusive resources that you can’t find here on the blog, as well as free access to our free eBook, 17 Knife Sharpening Hacks.